Monday, February 15, 2010

{ Valentines Day 2010 }

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day this year! I might not have had a special Valentine to spend the day with, but I sure enjoyed me some beautiful flowers all day long! Among all the many, many arrangements I made this weekend, this was one of my favorites.

IMG_8756
I shared this special piece made with fringed tulips, hydrangea, succulents, cymbidiums, and roses with my wonderful parents. I hope rhey know how much I truly love and appreciate all they have done and continue to do for me! Happy Valentines Day everyone!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO BEAUTIFUL! I saw your blog on Design Gal and Her Handyman. I went through some of your earlier posts and your flowers are divine! I love these fringed tulips so beautiful!

Heather said...

So beautiful Aub! Love, love, love your stuff!

Bracken and Bracken said...

Beautiful!! Orchids are my favorite and those fringed tulips are just about the coolest thing I have ever seen :) Amazing.

Kim Messick said...

I absolutely love this arrangement! It is a combination of love and beauty! The colors are yummy too!

The Townsend Family said...

LOVE IT!!!!!! Oh man, I can't wait to see you tomorrow!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...