Sunday, March 14, 2010

{ Megan & Peter :: Tandem Forever }

"If you've never been thrilled to the very edges of your soul by a flower in spring bloom, maybe your soul has never been in bloom." ~Audra Foveo

Spring has sprung! Well, at least it did this weekend for my friends Megan & Peter. I had the pleasure of designing all of the flowers for their March wedding this last Saturday. Their theme, in case you hadn't guessed already, was "A Bicycle Built For Two," which was adorable because Peter proposed to Megan while on a bike ride down the Southern California coast. Love it!

While driving through Coto De Caza on my way to the reception site, I got this amazing text from the bride "Aubrey!!!!! I love my bouquet!!!! I haven't seen other flowers yet, but I absolutely love my bouquet (as does everyone else)." Totally made all the long hours of designing and creating worth it!

IMG_8862


IMG_8930


IMG_8898


IMG_8917


IMG_8887


IMG_8891

{ FLOWERS: ranunculus, roses, tulips, sweet pea, succulents, hydrangea, dianthus, acacia, geranium, hanging amaranthus, curly willow }

6 comments:

Bracken and Bracken said...

So gorgeous!! Your hard work shows :) They ALL look fantastic!!

Sister Lark said...

Loved loved loved...it was even prettier in person!!! xoxo Momlark

Heather said...

GORGEOUS!!!! I absolutely love them as well :)

Angie. said...

SO pretty! I love your work! I'm a regular blog stalk ha ha. I was just wondering from one florist to another, how/where you get the succulents to put in your bouquets! I have a friend who wants succulents in her bouquet as well!

http://theworldissobig.blogspot.com/

Kim Messick said...

Well done! I'm sure you rocked their reception!

Katie Torriente: said...

wow, i'm loving these flowers. the arrangments you did on the cute bicycle are amazing!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...