Friday, July 2, 2010

{ Alumni Cocktail Reception :: Balboa Bay Club }

A huge "THANK YOU" is in order to Shannon Keany of Knobbe Martens for allowing me the opportunity to think up these creative arrangements for their Alumni Cocktail Reception held Thursday evening at the Balboa Bay Club in Newport Beach. I can't tell you how wonderful it is when I ask a client what they would like me to design and they simply say "Just do your thing." Thanks again Shannon, for letting me create outside the box.

IMG_1360


IMG_1333


IMG_1323


IMG_1320


IMG_1365


IMG_1366

{Flowers: akita rose, scabiosa pods, mini hydrangea, blueperum, snow on the mountain, willow tips, phalaeonopsis orchids, ti leaves, ribbon grass, galax, monstera leaves, curly willow }

3 comments:

Kim Messick said...

Such lovely organic creations! Love the added shells!

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

So gorgeous. I'm eating up your blog! It's lovely! I'm your newest follower.

Bracken and Bracken said...

Bet she's glad she trusted you to just do your thing!! They turned out great :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...