Wednesday, September 22, 2010

{ Colin & Lauren :: The Wedding Day }

I've been waiting patiently for friend and photographer, Rachel Thurston, to return from her many travels around the world to post pics of this absolutely GORGEOUS wedding I had the pleasure of designing flowers for back in July. But I didn't mind waiting because I knew they would be good. And oh are they so so so good!

You really outdid yourself this time Rachel! Maybe it's that baby on board! :) Thanks again for capturing the beauty of this couple, their flowers, and their magical wedding day!

001


020


022


0211


013


019


018


041


034


007


008


038

3 comments:

Kim Messick said...

I love everything about these photos! What a fun wedding!

CK said...

BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL flower arrangements!!! Beautiful bride, as well!!!
-CK

rachel thurston said...

Thanks for helping to make my photos pretty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...