Monday, November 8, 2010

{ Erin & Cole :: For Time & All Eternity }

I've had the pleasure of working with a lot of wonderful couples over the last year, but I can honestly say that this wedding was one of the sweetest! Words can't describe the love I have for the Roche family. They have been among our family's closest friends for nearly 20 years. So it's no wonder that I put my heart and soul into these beautiful flowers for their daughter Erin's wedding.

Together Cole & Erin were joined for time and all eternity in the Newport Beach LDS Temple and it was a glorious day to be apart of, as I was privileged to attend the ceremony and later celebrate with them at their Laguna Niguel reception. It was truly a day I will remember fondly forever. Congratulations Erin & Cole. I love you both and wish you all the happiness in the world!

And on a sidenote: The last two pics are my favorite! The DJ was my handsome brother Scotty who I miss like crazy (he's attending school right now at BYU-Hawaii). And the last one is my victory picture! I wore my highest heels in hopes of snatching up that coveted bouquet and I did! I think that means I'm next? Let's hope so!

984375098_qR7ZY-XL


984377088_NYd7J-XL


1074316162_Vfi5S-XL


984376049_yRvSe-XL


Erin & Cole - Wedding Pics


1054544413_JzWSj-XL


1077808782_Ddp5H-XL


1074301539_Ta4VK-XL

3 comments:

Kim Messick said...

Those are some pretty amazing flowers!!! And you are right - those last two pictures are amazing! Am I allowed to say my children are beautiful!?
Love this photography too! The colors are stunning!

Bracken and Bracken said...

Wish I could have been there!!

emily said...

beautiful flowers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...