Tuesday, May 3, 2011

{ Derrick & Kim :: A Vintage Inspired Wedding }


If you love vintage, then you're sure to love these flowers I designed for Derrick & Kim's vintage-inspired wedding at The Villa San Juan Capistrano. Set amidst the backdrop of Mission San Juan Capistrano and old downtown San Juan, it's the perfect place to host such an event!

Later the next day as I was perusing through the images on my camera when I received a text message from the bride. It read: "Hi Aubrey!!! I just wanted to send you a quick thank you for the beautiful flowers you put together for our wedding. You did an amazing job and everything was beautiful! Big hugs from the both of us!" Put a big 'ole smile on my face!

IMG_4579

Recently Updated34

Recently Updated33

Recently Updated31

Recently Updated32

2 comments:

Hizzeather said...

So pretty! Why can't I just carry around a bouquet just because? Brides are so lucky! :)

Bracken and Bracken said...

I love the twine wrap, so beautiful :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...