Monday, August 1, 2011

{ Adam & Shannon :: The Wedding Day }


Do you know what makes a floral designer happier than anything in this world, besides creating gorgeous arrangements? When a bride absolutely loves those gorgeous arrangements that were created especially for her on her big day!

Which is why when I received this message from the bride Shannon and her adoring husband Adam, that I was so elated. It read, "Everything was absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you Aubrey for stellar floral masterpieces!!"

When I read that it made me feel like everything was right in the world! Thank you again Shannon & Adam for your trust and for letting me be a part of such a beautiful and special day. May you live long and love much!

tomps_1590

tomps_1513

Shannon Teele - Wedding Photos1

tomps_0040

tomps_0926

Collages43

tomps_1954

Collages45

Shannon Teele - Wedding Photos

tomps_1906

tomps_3090

tomps_2846

{ All Photos Courtesy :: Jim Kennedy Photographers }

2 comments:

Bracken and Bracken said...

I think I already said this but I need those arrangements in my master bedroom cause those are the perfect colors for it!! Great pictures :)

Kim Messick said...

Such beautiful photos and flowers!!! I love this wedding! Everything was so perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...