Saturday, September 15, 2012

{ Chibuikem & Ijeoma :: Palos Verdes Wedding }


I am so excited to share these flowers. So excited I couldn't even wait 24 hours before posting them! What a gorgeous wedding it was today at the beautiful La Venta Inn. If you've never been to the oceanside town of Palos Verdes Estates, GO! It is so serene, so beautiful, and a nice escape from the 100 degree heat in Glendora! But back to the flowers...I am so in love with each and every arrangement. I mean, how could I not be with colors like navy, charcoal and peach. Swoon! Check out these gorgeous photos and see what I mean.


{ Wedding Flowers :: hydrangea, juliet garden rose, green eye garden rose, akito rose, peach rose, arabicum, blushing bride protea, lisianthus, lavendar, queen anne's lace, mini hydrangea, ranunculus, spray rose, hypericum berries, dianthus, rosemary, bay leaves, lemon leaves }

1 comment:

Kim Messick said...

Those are gorgeous arrangements! I especially love the navy and peach colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...