Friday, November 9, 2012

{ Aaron & Camille :: A Cinderella Wedding }


At the end of every wedding my absolute favorite thing to do is come straight home and upload all the photos from my camera. I'm like a kid in a candy shop, drooling over each and every photo! So you can imagine my reaction when I turned on my camera and found this...

I mean, really?  It's perfection personified!  From the antique silver on loan from the groom's grandmother to the mother of the bride's impeccable style and attention to detail, it's no wonder this wedding is nothing short of incredible.

And those pumpkins!  Oh those pumpkins!  Each one so beautifully decorated and embellished to create the perfect Cinderella experience.  Could this wedding be any more magical?

2 comments:

Becky said...

Wow, this one is fabulous! The pumpkins on the stairs, everything, wow! Thank you for sharing your brilliance!

Kim Messick said...

Perfection to a T. So beautiful Aubrey. And from the Brides Mother - she has told me several time already how much she LOVED your flowers and the work you did! She is so happy with everything! Just gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...