Thursday, January 10, 2013

{ Jared & Audrey :: Wedding Flowers }

Happy New Year everyone! It's so not like me to be this behind in my blogging. I guess it's just a testament that it's already been a busy start to this new year!

A couple weeks ago I posted a teaser of a wedding I did for a beautiful couple that married at the Newport Beach LDS Temple. Remember that gorgeous bouquet? Well go ahead an feast your eyes on the rest. What a memorable December wedding this one was.



{ Wedding Flowers :: antique hydrangea, juliet garden rose, succulent, wheat grass, rose, hypericum berries, fever few, astilbe, dahlia, chocolate cosmo, scabiosa pod, dusty miller, maidenhair fern, galax }

2 comments:

Kim Messick said...

Love these happy colors!

Jacob Cleese said...

Great to share with us! this is a wonderful Gifts ideas. I like this post. send flowers to pakistan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...