Thursday, November 3, 2011

{ Phillip & Briana :: Bouquets & Boutonnieres }

I'm sure many of you already know about my exciting news, but for those of you that don't, this will be the last wedding I'm posting on the blog for a while because....we're expecting!!! Baby Laidlaw is due to arrive early January 2012 and for that reason, I have decided to spend the next 2 months getting ready for our wee-one to arrive.

Of course I'll still post the professional pictures of the ceremony and reception when I receive them, but this is just your heads up that things are going to be slowing down quite a bit around here. But no need to fret, I've already got 3 weddings on the calendar for next year and taking clients starting in mid-March. So please continue to send your referrals my way! Until then, enjoy these dreamy photos of Briana and Phil's wedding flowers.

www.designbyaubrey.com

www.designbyaubrey.com

www.designbyaubrey.com

www.designbyaubrey.com

www.designbyaubrey.com

www.designbyaubrey.com

www.designbyaubrey.com

www.designbyaubrey.com

www.designbyaubrey.com

www.designbyaubrey.com

{ WEDDING FLOWERS: anemone, hydrangea, juliet garden rose, patience garden rose, ranunculus, astilbe, lisianthus, spray rose, akita rose, seeded eucalyptus, lambs ear, rosemary, dusty miller, hypericum berries, snowberry, pieris japonica }

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice collection of pictures.. thanks for sharing !

frontyard landscaping toowoomba

Bracken and Bracken said...

I love the way you photographed these ones!! What a fun and beautiful wedding to [end] on :)

Kim Messick said...

So beautiful as usual...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...