Tuesday, December 13, 2011

{ PHIL & BRI :: The Wedding Album }


I am soooo excited about these gorgeous photos that the fabulous Kamee June just shared with me. So excited I couldn't wait more than 24 hours to share them! Back in October I had the pleasure of finishing off my busy 2011 wedding season with my friends Briana & Phil's wedding at the Richard Nixon Library. It was such a pleasure to not only design their flowers, but to be a guest at this very special wedding. For a more detailed look at their picture-perfect day, visit their photographer Kamee June's blog by clicking HERE.

IMG_2535briandphiledit

Phil & Bri - KJ Photos

IMG_2556briandphiledit

IMG_3785briandphiledit

IMG_2763briandphiledit

IMG_2642briandphiledit

IMG_2629briandphiledit

IMG_2622briandphiledit

Collages61

IMG_2595briandphiledit

IMG_2589briandphiledit

IMG_2587briandphiledit

IMG_2581briandphiledit

IMG_3875briandphiledit

{ ALL PHOTO CREDIT :: Kamee June Photography }

2 comments:

Kim Messick said...

These turned out beautiful!

Bracken and Bracken said...

What a way to end the season for yourself! Beautiful :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...