Saturday, August 11, 2012

{ John & Lani :: Newport Country Club Wedding }


Oh beautiful bouquet..."How do I love thee? Let me count the ways."  From the first time I spoke with Lani and her fabulous wedding planner I just knew this was going to be one of those knock-you-socks-off weddings!  I remember being giddy for weeks just thinking about how incredible everything was going to be and just how lucky I was to be the designer to bring everything to life.  Pretty sure these arrangements could not have turned out any more beautiful...if I do say so myself!























{ Wedding Flowers: hydrangea, garden roses, ranunculus, silver brunia, spray roses, scabiosa, lisianthus, poppy pods, veronica, queen anne's lace, lotus pods, artichoke, kale, pieris japonica, geranium leaves, jasmine vine, smilax }

3 comments:

Matt Laidlaw said...

Wow, the wedding flowers look incredible. Nice job.

Kim Messick said...

These are some of my very favorites! And to see them in person is even more stunning! You are amazing!

Leilani Livingston said...

AMAZING! You did such an incredible job...everyone was dying over these! Thanks thanks thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...