Sunday, November 14, 2010

{ Liz & Devin :: Wedding Sneak Preview }


What a weekend! I can't remember the last time I was that busy with wedding flowers! But you know what, I wouldn't have it any other way! It's amazing how passionate I've become about this "job" of mine. Each wedding has offered it's own challenges, joys, ups, downs, and everything in between. But that's why I love it. There's always something new to learn!

This weekend I had the pleasure of designing some stunning arrangements for the wedding of my friend Liz Haefer. I was elated when she told me her colors were yellow and grey. And even more so when she told me of her love for peonies and billy buttons. My mind began racing with all the wonderful possibilities this could bring. Here's just a sneak peak at how the centerpieces turned out. You'll have to wait til later for the rest from her professional photog. I have a feeling they're going to be amazing!!!

IMG_3417

{ WEDDING FLOWERS: hydrangea, peonies, garden roses, lisianthus, china mums, spray roses, ranunculus, freesia, tulips, craspedia, succulents, lemons, dusty miller, lemon leaves }

2 comments:

Bracken and Bracken said...

Pretty.

Unknown said...

I love the way you put the half lemons right into the arrangement/bouquet. So fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...