Thursday, January 7, 2010

{ Seven 4 One Wedding }

On Saturday, July 25th, the Pacific Ocean created the perfect backdrop for this gorgeous coastal wedding at the boutique hotel Seven4One in famous Laguna Beach. The incredible floral designer Hannah Koo and I were privileged to create all of the floral arrangement for this special event.

DSC02541_edited-1

DSC02539

DSC02544_edited-1
We designed 2 dramatic alter pieces for the sunset ceremony, several lavish bouquets to dress up the chain link screens at the cocktail party, and the elegant centerpieces for the dinner reception. So gorgeous!

3 comments:

Bracken and Bracken said...

This one is my favorite!! I love orchids, so beautiful :)

Heather said...

These arrangements are by far my FAV! Loved seeing them the first time and this time too! You do amazing work Aubs!

Steph said...

I am blown away at your talent. Amazing! I may have to create an event just to have your arrangements.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...