Wednesday, June 16, 2010

{ Josh & Jade's Wedding :: The Perfect Day }

From day one I knew I was going to LOVE working with this bride. She's beautiful, smart, easy-going, and has a great sense of style! What more could a florist ask for? I truly enjoyed every minute Jade and I spent together designing the flowers for her spectacular wedding! And it sounds like she did too...

"Thank you soooooo much. My wedding was perfect.. It was AMAZING.. BEST PARTY... And NOTHING went wrong... Thanks for making it look SWEEEEEET!" -Jade Tully

image3
Recently Updated40
image2
{ Photography :: Carolyn Troadec }

3 comments:

Kim Messick said...

I remember that wedding - beautiful bride! And stunning flowers!

Bracken and Bracken said...

gorgeous!!

Crystal said...

10 bridesmaids!! WOW! Beautiful flowers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...