Wednesday, August 25, 2010

{ Cole & Erin :: Summer Sunset Wedding }

Many months ago at my floral consultation with the Erin, I had this crazy idea to create her flowers around a tropical summer sunset. You know, kinda like the one you see HERE. I thought it would be the perfect pop of color to compliment her black, ivory, and gold color palette. Plus, it's August and who doesn't love some warm, vibrant blooms to set the summertime mood!

I chose to build the bouquets around this gorgeous, no, exquisite Baroness Garden Rose, and fluffed it up with some other rich blooms like lisianthus, freesia, and astilbe. And to cool things off a little, I added some fragrant mint leaves. I think they're the perfect addition to this picture-perfect bouquet.

Stay tuned for more pictures of the beautiful flowers designed for the couple's reception at a private residence in Laguna Niguel. Think summer fruits, flowers, and lots of fun!

Erin Roche Wedding 021

Amber Keife3

Erin Roche Wedding 028

Amber Keife2

Erin Roche Wedding 023

Amber Keife4

Erin Roche Wedding 051

{ WEDDING FLOWERS: lisianthus, rose, garden rose, spray rose, tulip, astilbe, freesia, veronica, stock, hydrangea, mint leaves, fern, galax, camelia leaves }

3 comments:

Bracken and Bracken said...

Those are SOO beautiful, really just like a sunset!! My only question is where did you hide the homing device that led them back to you at the reception?!?1 :)

Crystal said...

wow these are stunning

Kim Messick said...

I am in love with that Baroness Rose! Simply divine!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...