Tuesday, December 21, 2010

{ A Cottage Wedding :: Oceanside, CA }

My dear friends the Shupes said goodbye to their youngest daughter this last Saturday as she married her sweetheart for time and all eternity in the San Diego California LDS Temple. I was absolutely thrilled when I was offered the opportunity to design the flowers for her special day and absolutely love how beautiful and romantic they turned out. They kind of remind me of an english cottage wedding...whatever that looks like! Enjoy some pictures from their gorgeous reception.

IMG_3604

Recently Updated18

IMG_3591

Recently Updated20
Recently Updated21
{ WEDDING FLOWERS :: peonies, juliet garden roses, patience garden roses, lisianthus, queen anne's lace, lysamachia, ranunculus, parrot tulips, stock, veronica, spray roses, kale, hydrangea, rosemary, seeded eucalyptus, variegated pitt }

4 comments:

Hizzeather said...

Oh, these just might be my favorite! So romantic!

So...who's going to do the flower's for your wedding? Too bad you can't...you're the best! :)

Kim Messick said...

These flowers were so beautiful! I just love those Juliet garden roses!!! And the colors - so soft and graceful!

Bracken and Bracken said...

Is it wierd that my favorite one is the wreath? I just love it!! Well done.

Ashley Arnold said...

Um, these are absolutely amazing. I'm really impressed. Beautiful job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...