Tuesday, May 24, 2011

{ Steven & Kirsten :: Photography Sneak Peak

I've said this before, and I'll say it again: It's always nice to work with a trusted photographer on a wedding. One you know will provide you with beautiful images of your flowers that you can show off on your blog.

Here's a little sneak peak at a few pictures that Kris of Burnt Exposure recently shared of Steven & Kirsten's fabulous wedding day. Enjoy this first batch!

Burnt Exposure - Steven & Kirsten


Burnt Exposure - Steven & Kirsten


Burnt Exposure - Steven & Kirsten


Burnt Exposure - Steven & Kirsten


Burnt Exposure - Steven & Kirsten


Burnt Exposure - Steven & Kirsten

2 comments:

anna mae said...

blogger is giving me grief as well!

It won't let me sign out of my sister's account...

Hence why I'm using hers to make a comment. It's rather annoying.


Lovely flowers, as always!

Kris - Burnt Exposure Photography said...

Thanks so much Aubrey! Your flower designs are incredible. LOVE shooting with you. I have the rest of her images up on http://burntexposure.smugmug.com/event/Kristin-and-Steves-Wedding-Day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...