Friday, October 28, 2011

{ Wedding Sneak Preview :: Richard Nixon Library }


My dear friend Briana, a former co-worker at Fari Custom Home Builders, was married to her darling Phillip this weekend at the Richard Nixon Library in Yorba Linda. Not only was I privileged to attend as a guest, but the couple also asked me to design their flowers.

Over the course of many months Briana and I planned and schemed over lunch dates to make sure the flowers were just right for her perfect day. And even though the anemone, the flower she wanted most, was going to be out-of-season in October, we were lucky enough to find a couple bunches and have them flown in for the big event.

Screen shot 2011-10-23 at 9.55.23 PM

Words cannot even begin to describe how much I loved designing these flowers and how perfectly they fit the bride and her venue - soft, classic, elegance! Here is a little sneak peak from her photographer Kamee June of the happy couple, as well as some snapshots from my iPhone of their stunning reception. Truly, such a beautiful wedding for a beautiful bride!

Recently Updated91

I honestly can't wait to see the rest of the images from their photographer in the weeks and months ahead. They are sure to turn some heads!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

aaah I love this. peonies are so lovely.

Kim Messick said...

So beautiful and perfect for the bride and groom! I loved this venue and everything looked gorgeous - especially the bride's bouquet!

Bracken and Bracken said...

Looks like all the trouble you went through to get those flowers was worth it, they look beautiful :) As always!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...