Sunday, November 18, 2012

{ Will & Andrea :: A Sneak Preview }


I love snapping a few photos of the bouquets and boutonnieres before I whisk them off the wedding. Mostly because I know I'll have to wait months before I can get my hands on some from the professional wedding photographer and well, I just can't wait that long!!!

Check out these gorgeous bouquets, boutonnieres, and a few other lovelies I created for the November wedding of Will and Andrea this past weekend. I think you're gonna like what you see...


{ Wedding Flowers :: hydrangea, peonies, roses, lisianthus, arabicum, ranunculus, freesia, veronica,  cybidium orchid, dahlia, dianthus, hanging amaranthus, bells of ireland, jasmine vine, galax, camellia leaves, lemon leaves }

1 comment:

Kim Messick said...

These are divine! Love the colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...